Professional Power Amplifier
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1-9||US $70 / Piece|
|10-49||US $65 / Piece|
|50+||US $60 / Piece|
- 250 Watts per channel into 4 ohms, 130 Watts per channel into 8 ohms.
- Front panel LED indicators for clip & signal.
- Front panel Protect LED.
- Detented dB gain controls.
- Built-in protection system for short circuit, DC and temperature monitoring.
- Power-up muting.
- -20dB, -10dB, 0dB, +10dB signal presence LEDs on each channel.
- Input connectors accept XLR and TRS phone jacks.
- Stereo/Parallel switch.
- Ground/floating switch.
- Convection cooling system.
- No ventilation fan is needed, allowing for quiet operation and reduced ambient noise in the studio.
- Extremely low noise and distortion, suitable for quiet applications such as recording studio, church and museum as well as High-End Hi-FI.
- Peak output power per channel: 8ohms: 130W, 4ohms: 250W.
- Output Circuitry: Class D.
- Input sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu).
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.03%.
- Noise (unweighted 20 Hz-20kHz below rated output): 105dB.
- Damping Factor: >400 @ 8ohms.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB: -3dB points: 10Hz-40kHz.
- Input Impedance: 20K ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced.
- Cooling: Convection.
- Size: Rack 19" 1U.